Mystery Ranch Coulee 25 Backpack- Black
A 3-zip daypack for peak bagging or picnics.
Mystery Ranch is built on a heritage of function, comfort, quality and durability. Since 2000, Mystery Ranch has been manufacturing packs and load carriage systems for military, hunting, wildland fire and mountaineering customers, with a focus on use-specific designs and hand-built quality. Based in Bozeman, Montana, Mystery Ranch is a global brand with worldwide production and distribution.
For fast and light day outings into the mountains, the Coulee 25 integrates Mystery Ranch’s classic 3-zip design for instant access to your gear.
Two front, exterior stretch woven pockets make it easy to tuck your windshirt or skins for swift retrieval. Side stretch woven pockets keep water bottles handy. The top lid has a zippered compartment for stashing cameras, snacks, etc. The Redirect waist belt secures the load.
- 22" x 10.5"x 12"
- 25L capacity
- 2.9 lbs
- 330D Robic nylon fabric
- YKK® zippers
- Internal HDPE frame sheet for rigidity and support.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Features a removable, Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten.
- Featuring Mystery Ranch’s classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- Front and side stretch woven pockets on exterior
- Top-zippered lid compartment to organize essentials
- Two tool carry loops with secure straps
- Side compression straps for load stabilization and lash on options
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- S/M fits 15-20 inch torso/30-40 inch waist
- L/XL fits17-24 inch torso/30-40 inch waist
- For additional sizing information click here.
Ships in 1-2 business days from order date