Lotuff Leather Bifold Wallet
Lotuff Leather’s Bifold Wallet is distinguished by a design that folds leather back upon itself to create an interior finish equal to the exterior. While most wallets are lined with nylons or plastics - the fillers that are the first to break down - ours is 100% leather and won't need to be replaced in a few months or even years.
This complexly simple ode to the leather bifold wallet has polished edges, six card slots, and one all-leather cash pocket. It also showcases their best needlework and is small and discreet enough for a hip or jacket pocket.
Learn more about Lotuff Leather here.
- 4.25” x 3.5” x 0.25”
- 2.3 oz
- Classic bifold wallet design.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.
- Fully leather lined with an interior finish equal to the exterior.
- Manually stitched to avoid pierced edges.
- Six leather-lined pockets for credit card storage.
- Full-length pocket for both domestic and international currency.
- Fully polished edges.
- Emboss your initials on your new Lotuff piece to make it truly your own for an additional $50. Each letter is capitalized and in the same size and font, available in Deboss or Gold Foil. If you’d like, you can forego a middle initial.
- How to add a Monogram: In the Special Instructions box in your Shopping Cart, please type in the initials in the order you wish them to appear. Type in “Deboss” or “Gold Foil”.
- The monogram on the Leather Bifold Wallet is subtly placed on the bottom right of the wallet. The font is Times New Roman and stands about 1/4" in height. By request, we can put the monogram on the interior pocket, opposite the Lotuff logo. Please make note if you'd like this placement in the Special Instructions box.
Care: Daily dirt and spills are best cleaned if/as they happen. While a simple damp cloth is perfect for most cases, it can become necessary to use a gentle cleaner or conditioner specifically for leather. We recommend a wax-free leather conditioner formulated to gently clean, condition, and preserve vegetable tanned and finished leathers, such as Lotuff Leather's elixir. Follow manufacturer instructions. Always test on a hidden area first. Do not use waxes or silicone formulas as these leather preparations impair the ability of the leather to "breathe."
Available in Chocolate and Indigo
Ships in 1-2 business days from order date