Audioengine A2+ Wireless Speaker System
Audioengine's most-versatile wireless Bluetooth speakers. A2+ Wireless Computer Speakers work with all your apps, music, and devices so no matter how you listen, A2+ has you covered. The ultimate mini music system with wireless that works.
The A2+ Wireless Computer Speakers can easily be connected to your computer, tablet, phone, or turntable. No network setup, passwords to enter, or buttons to push.
Clear, full and powerful audio ideal for your desktop and smaller rooms. The A2+ Desktop Speakers are constructed with custom Audioengine components: aramid fiber woofers, silk tweeters, premium Bluetooth aptX, and built-in power amps wrapped in precision tuned, hand-crafted cabinets. The bass was teased from the A2+ with some clever acoustic and electrical design without using any digital signal processing or fake bass boost circuits, resulting in surprisingly substantial bass from speakers of this size. Clear, full and powerful audio that fills almost any room.
The A2+ Powered Speakers have amassed a vast collection of awards from the likes of WIRED, Sound & Vision, Gizmodo, The Absolute Sound and PC Mag.
These small desktop speakers really pack a punch, making them the go-to system for desktop setups and smaller-room audio.
- 6” x 4” 5.25”
- Left: 3.55 lbs
- Right: 3.15 lbs
- 2.0 powered (active) multimedia desktop speaker system
- Dual class AB monolithic amplifier
- Power output: 60W peak power total (15W RMS/30W peak per channel), AES
- Drivers: 2.75” aramid fiber woofers, ¾” silk dome tweeters, magnetically-shielded
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack, RCA, USB, Bluetooth
- Outputs: RCA variable line-out
- Input voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz auto-switching
- SNR: >95dB (typical A-weighted)
- THD+N: <0.05% at all power settings
- Crosstalk: -50dB
- Frequency response: 65Hz-22kHz +/-2.0dB
- Input impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced
- Protection: output current limiting, thermal over-temperature, power on/off transient protection
- Micro USB connector
- USB 1.1 or above
- CSR8670 internal D/A converter and internal BT receiver
- Input bit depth up to 16 bits native
- Input sample rate up to 48Hz native
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio
- Supported codecs: aptX low latency, AptX, AAC, SBC
- Up to 100’ wireless range
- 16 AWG Speaker wire, approx 6.5’
- Power supply with AC power cord
- Mini-jack audio cable, approx 5’
- Microfiber speakers bags, power supply and cable bag
- Setup guide
Available in Satin Black, Hi-Gloss White and Hi-Gloss Red
Ships in 2-3 business days from order date