American Trench Mil-Spec Sport Socks with Silver (8 Pack)
The sock that’s trusted by the U.S. military. Woven into the blend of cotton, nylon and spandex is an anti-microbial silver filament, which kills bacteria, wicks moisture and stops odor. Compression bands on the foot and calf keep the sock in place, while a cushioned sole handles all manner of rough terrain.
The default four pack is one of each color but you are welcome to leave us a note if you want to change the colors of the 4 pack (e.g. "all four sock in black"):
- Safety Orange
- oxblood (red)
Knit and dyed in North Carolina from USA grown and spun cotton.
Fit & Details
- one size
- stretches over the calf, stays up really well
- cushion sole, very comfortable for walking, hiking, activity
- compression band on foot to stay in place during movement
- heavy duty knit, very durable
- machine wash, tumble dry
- 68% Cotton, 24% Nylon, 4% Spandex, 4% Anti-microbial Silver