Wilderness Collective's Big Sur Trip (April 21-23)
- Day 1
- Guest fly into LAX and meet up at Wilderness HQ for a noon departure
- 4hr van transport to start point
- Ride half the day to camp
- Day 2
- Ride all day
- Day 3
- Ride half the day
- Drive back to LA
- Guests stay in LA this evening and fly out of LAX the following morning
- Download link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
- Use of Honda dual-sport motorcycles (XR650L & CRF250L)
- Use of ICON riding equipment (Boots, Gloves, Helmet, Armor)
- ICON riding gloves (yours to keep)
- Riding & Hydration backpack (yours to keep)
- All food and alcoholic beverages
- All transportation from pickup points and back
- All camp gear, tents, chairs, etc.
Terrain: 50% dirt 50% paved.
Difficulty: Beginner to intermediate (motorcycle license and experience required, off-road experience not required).
Gear Patrol Care Package: Participants will also receive a free, curated care package from Gear Patrol including a Filson Canvas duffel, Shinola hard linen journal, 17 oz. Swell bottle, and Woolrich Stadium Wool Blanket.