Craighill Uniform Square Cuff
A foundation piece. Architecturally inspired and minimal, the timeless design is adaptable to any season and any style, whether you're over the top or under the radar.
Craighill aims to create distinct and useful objects for your person and home. Their products encompass a wide range of materials and functions, unified by a design philosophy that marries efficiency and exploration. Personal curiosity, industrial experimentation, and basic utility are the primary creative drivers behind Craighill.
Craighill strives for honest and precise manufacturing - much of which occurs in their New York studio. It is their belief that a well-designed product should be perfectly functional, and also tell a story about its creation and potential.
Dimensions: 2.5" X 2"; 3/16” square bar
- Brass (type 260 - 85% copper / 15% zinc) or stainless steel with nitrocarburized coating or 303 stainless steel
- Square cut ends
- Made in Ohio
- Finished in Craighill’s NYC workshop
- Extra small size fits wrists 6" and under
- Small size fits wrists under 6.5"
- Large size fits wrists over 6.5"
- Measure the circumference of your wrist with a measuring tape. You can also use string or tape with a ruler. Wrap it around your wrist and mark the overlap with a pen.
Available in Brass, Carbon or Steel
Ships in 1-2 business days from order date