GrooveWasher Record and Stylus Care Kit
A clean music source is fundamental for high fidelity listening. The GrooveWasher Record and Stylus Care Kit will safely and effectively remove dust, dirt and fingerprints from your records. Whether it's an old record or a new one with some factory dust, GrooveWasher cleaning products will provide you with audiophile quality results.
- Microfiber fabric covered cleaning pad. Generous size: 5" x 3.5" x 1.5". Highly absorbent and grime removing fabric. Easy to use to clean records. Easy to wash when it gets dirty.
- G2 High Tech Record Cleaning Fluid in 4 oz Mist Spray. More than 500 mist sprays
- SC1 Stylus Brush. 4.6 inch long curved handle with soft, fine nylon bristles remove lint and gunk from the stylus and underside of the cartridge. The best stylus brush on the market.
- SC1 Stylus Cleaning Fluid. Low alcohol with technical surfactants to dissolve sticky gunk from the stylus. So the SC1 Brush can remove it. A delicate method that will do no harm to the stylus or cantilever.
- Record label protector mask. Apply to the record label to keep it dry while mist spraying the G2 Fluid on the record.
G2 Record Cleaning Fluid-Science
The GrooveWasher G2 Record Cleaning Fluid is the result of years of research and testing. The selection of ingredients was guided by the formulations of the D series fluids of the 1970s. G2 Fluid is designed for maximum cleaning effectiveness of the delicate vinyl surface and microgroove, without the need for rinsing. Anti-static action on contact. Honest cleaning to release the honest sound of the recording.
G2 does not fix scratches or scuffs or damaged grooves. Once the original analog signal in the microgroove is damaged, nothing will recover it.
High Tech G2 Record Cleaning Fluid Contains:
Surfactants: State of the art detergents dissolve and suspend fingerprints and other oily grime.
Super wetting agent: A specialty chemical that reduces the G2 Fluid's surface tension to reach the bottom of the groove. When you spray G2 Fluid on a record you can see it spread down the grooves.
Emulsifiers: Holds the oils, dirt, mildew and microdust particles in suspension. Then the microfiber fabric cleaning pad wipes and pulls the dirt-filled solution from the record surface.
Purified, deionized water: Powerful carrier for the active cleaning ingredients. Eliminates static electric charges on the record's surface on contact.
Designed and handcrafted by the GrooveWasher Team in North Kansas City, MO, USA.
Ships in 1-2 business days from order date