Wilderness Collective's Joshua Tree Trip (June 5-7)
- Arrival Travel Day
- guests fly into LAX and stay at a hotel of their choosing
- Day 1
- Meet up at Wilderness HQ and load into transport van for a 1hr drive
- Gear up and start the days ride
- Camp out in Big Bear
- Day 2
- Ride all day
- Camp out in Yucca Valley
- Day 3
- Ride all day until we reach Joshua Tree
- Explore Joshua tree
- Transport back to LA
- Departure Travel Day
- Guests fly out of LA
- Download link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
- Use of Honda dual-sport motorcycles (XR650L & CRF250L)
- Use of ICON riding equipment (Boots, Gloves, Helmet, Armor)
- ICON riding gloves (yours to keep)
- Riding & Hydration backpack (yours to keep)
- All food and alcoholic beverages
- All transportation from pickup points and back
- All camp gear, tents, chairs, etc.
Terrain: 70% dirt 30% paved.
Difficulty: beginner to intermediate (motorcycle license and experience required, off-road experience not required).
Gear Patrol Care Package: Participants will also receive a free, curated care package from Gear Patrol including a Filson Canvas duffel, Shinola hard linen journal, 17 oz. Swell bottle, and Woolrich Stadium Wool Blanket.