Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope Watch
As one of the most extraordinary designers of the last century, the architect, painter, sculptor and product designer Max Bill left behind an extensive life’s work, including one of the most fascinating watch collections of recent decades.
Featuring a stainless steel case with either a stainless steel mesh Milanese bracelet or leather strap, and silver-toned luminescent hands, the Max Bill Chronoscope is an elegant interpretation of the chronograph. The date (and day of the week on some models) is displayed at 3 o’clock, with two sub dials: one 12 hour, the other 30 seconds.
Fitted with Junghans’ calibre J880.2 automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve (based on the ETA 7750), and water-resistant to 30 meters, this is a luxury watch designed for everyday use. A hard plexiglass with a sicralan coating provides scratch resistance, while offering improved protection from UV rays and gives a deep gloss to the domed crystal.
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Case Thickness: 14.4mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Lug to Lug: 42.5mm
- Plexiglass crystal with sicralan coating
- Stainless steel case with solid caseback
- Junghans Calibre J880.2 with 42-hr power reserve
- Luminescent Hands
- Pull-push crown
- 12 Hour and 30 Second subdials
- Functions: Chronoscope with second stop, Date, Hour, Minute, Seconds, Small Seconds. Day function on references with black and anthracite dials.
- Leather strap or stainless steel mesh Milanese bracelet
- Made in Germany
- 2 year Junghans warranty
Ships 1-2 business days from order date. Please see Returns and Refunds page for Junhans return policy.
This product is excluded from sales and promotions.