Lotuff No. 12 Weekender Bag
Proportional, sleek, and remarkably light, the No. 12 Weekender Bag is a compact piece that'll get you through the weekend, no matter your destination or mode of transportation.
Sized to fit perfectly on top of a roller suitcase, the Weekender can act as your carry-on piece or your sole travel bag. An exterior extended wrap-around zipper on both sides gives the bag a handsome symmetry while also allowing for easy interior access. And the comfortable nesting handles are both riveted and stitched onto the bag to promise durability and integrity.
A lock-and-key closure promises that only you or your trusted companions can get inside. And an interior drop pocket is just large enough to fit your travel tickets, keys, and phone.
Handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather, this briefcase is perfect for the office and beyond.
Learn more about Lotuff Leather here.
- 19” x 12” x 9”
- Handle drop: 3.5”
- Adjustable strap: 42" to 48"
- 4 lbs
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather
- Unlined natural suede interior
- Solid brass hardware
- Sleek, minimal weekender duffle design.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.
- Wrap-around zipper provides wide opening for easy access.
- Double-zipper allows for lock-and-key bag closure.
- Riveted and stitched handles for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Solid-brass YKK-Excella zipper and solid-brass hardware.
- Unlined, natural suede interior.
- Double-layer leather bottom with no feet that could ruin fine finishes.
- Double-stitched handles.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Emboss your initials on your new Lotuff piece to make it truly your own for an additional $50. Each letter is capitalized and in the same size and font, available in Deboss or Gold Foil. If you’d like, you can forego a middle initial.
- How to add a Monogram: In the Special Instructions box in your Shopping Cart, please type in the initials in the order you wish them to appear. Type in “Deboss” or “Gold Foil”.
- The monogram on the No. 12 Leather Weekender Bag is subtly placed on the center top of the bag, directly in between the two handles. The font is Times New Roman and is roughly 1/4" in height. Examples of "Deboss" shown on Bifold in Chocolate; "Gold Foil" shown on No.12 Weekender in Black
Care: Daily dirt and spills are best cleaned if/as they happen. While a simple damp cloth is perfect for most cases, it can become necessary to use a gentle cleaner or conditioner specifically for leather. We recommend a wax-free leather conditioner formulated to gently clean, condition, and preserve vegetable tanned and finished leathers, such as Lotuff Leather's elixir. Follow manufacturer instructions. Always test on a hidden area first. Do not use waxes or silicone formulas as these leather preparations impair the ability of the leather to "breathe."
Available in Black, Chestnut and Indigo
Ships in 1-2 business days from order date