LUCCA M58 Espresso Machine by Quick Mill
Like to be in control when it comes to your shots of espresso? Us too. Then the LUCCA M58 is just your machine. With a rotary pump, insulated dual boilers, the M58 allows you to steam silky smooth milk with its powerful no-burn steam wand while simultaneously extracting a great quality espresso shot. Designed and manufactured by Quick Mill exclusively for Clive, the LUCCA M58 is both a striking and functional dual boiler espresso machine with an integrated shot timer. The machine is supplied with both a double-spouted and a bottomless portafilter, and the one-piece drip tray has a smooth front edge and cool-touch sides.
- E61 group head
- No-burn, stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- PID controller for the group boiler (adjustable 1.0° celsius or fahrenheit)
- PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature/pressure
- Integrated shot timer accurate to the tenth of a second
- Pump pressure gauge
- Steam pressure gauge
- Heating indicator lights
- Joystick steam and hot water valves
- Ruveco teck treated insulated copper boilers
- Vertically placed rotary pump
- Resettable hi-limit to protect the heating element
- Water reservoir with a low water sensor
- Direct connect option (braided water line included)
- Rotary pump (pretty quiet)
- Two year parts and labor provided by Clive Coffee.
- Downloadable Quick Start Guide: click here
- Downloadable Owners Manual: click here
Included accessories : Double spouted and bottomless commercial portafilters, double basket, triple basket, blind basket, and cleaning brush.