Outer Shell Stem Caddy Bag
Keep your road soda chilled and relieve your overstuffed pockets. The Stem Caddy fits a 1L bottle or a point-and-shoot camera with snacks. 360° webbing attachments make it left or right side compatible on almost any bike. The 3-sided exterior pocket securely fits most phones. Easy one handed access thanks to the Unique Drawcord Lock system.
Outer Shell produces premium cycling-focused overlanding bags with a focus on functional design, backcountry security, and minimalist style. Their gear uses fewer seams, the best available hardware and fabrics, and implements rugged weatherproof construction as much as possible.
When you only have a few things you can bring on a trip, they must be simple and reliable companions. Whether it’s for one hour or one year, Outer Shell recognizes that spontaneity and flexibility are both necessary and rewarding - that’s why many of their bags can expand or contract in volume.
Outer Shell’s design, testing, and manufacturing are tightly integrated, with meticulous attention to detail throughout each phase. We stand against disposable culture and make durable warranty-backed gear in San Francisco, CA.
Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.5" x 6" (2.5" expandable drawcord section)
- Fits 1L water bottle, wine bottle, fifth or 32 oz. beverage
- 360° webbing attachments (straps move around without getting lost)
- Unique Drawcord Lock system (opens and closes with one hand while riding)
- 3-sided exterior pocket
- Foam padded sides for stiffness and insulation (great for cameras)
- Mounts to either side of stem (run two for more storage)
- PU coated Cordura or X-Pac main fabric
- White X-Pac liner
- Handmade in California
Available in 1000D Cordura: Black, Ranger Green, Brown, Purple, 3-Day Desert, Leopard; X-Pac: Multicam Black, Graphite, Marigold, Grey; Liteskin: Grey