Priority Bicycles x Gear Patrol Commuter Bike
The Priority Bicycles x Gear Patrol Commuter is a streamlined bicycle, purpose-designed and tested on the streets of New York City. A collaboration with Tribeca-based Priority Bicycles, the Gear Patrol Commuter pairs a premium feature set that delivers low maintenance durability, packaged in a streamlined limited-edition custom colorway.
Taking into account adverse weather, mixed road quality, and daily usage experienced by our Gear Patrol team, mixed with Priority Bicycles’ experience in creating award-winning, all-conditions commuters, Priority Bicycles x Gear Patrol Commuter rises to the challenge of New York City commuting- and translates to riders everywhere.
- Gates Carbon Drive Belt No rust, no grease, and longer-lasting than a traditional metal chain
- Shimano 7-Speed Internal Hub Fly through NY’s fast flat city streets and climb SF’s hills
- Shimano Nexus Rapidfire Shifter Quick shifting to respond to traffic and terrain
- Lightweight Chromoly Frame At just under 27lbs, it’s durable, nimble, and light enough for a 4th-floor walkup
- WTB Exposure Puncture Resistant Tires Pothole-ready 32mm tires for grip and comfort
- Front and Rear Shimano V-Brakes Confident stopping power
- Pre-Drilled for Most Rear and Front Side Accessories Add on your desired accessories
THE GATES CARBON DRIVE DIFFERENCE
Traditional chains rust, break and pick up all of the muck of the city. The Gates Carbon Drive Belt lasts longer than a traditional chain, requires no lubrication, and won’t rust. That means no grease on your pant leg on your way to the office, and no fixing a broken chain heading home. When connected to the internally geared hub, there’s also no routine maintenance or tune-ups. Plus, you’ll find it to be the smoothest, quietest ride you’ve ever had.
A tonal matte and gloss black color scheme that suits everyday use. Gloss on the bottom for easy clean-up, with a matte finish over most of the frame. Raw stainless-steel finishes on the stem and seat post complement the wrapped grips and stitched saddle. The design is understated from afar and beautifully detailed up close.
- Small: fits approx 5'3" - 5'5" height/minimum inseam 29.5"
- Medium: fits approx 5'6" - 5'9" height/minimum inseam 30.5"
- Large: fits approx 5'10" - 6'2" height/minimum inseam 31.5"
Free shipping in the continental US. Bicycle ships 95% assembled with the tools included to finish the assembly.
Warranty/Returns overview: Priority Bicycles features a 30-day no questions asked return policy on all non-final sale goods. We stand behind our products 100% and if you aren’t entirely satisfied, send them back. You are responsible for actual two-way shipping and assembly fees only. Bicycles marked as final sale carry a full warranty, however, are not eligible for return.
For more information on our return and warranty policies click here.
We're available to help seven days a week, simply email us for questions on fit or features.
Shop our Bike Accessories, here.