Symbol Audio MAX Record Stand
On Backorder, expected to ship in 3 weeks from order date.
The team at Symbol Audio designed and engineered The MAX Record Stand from the ground up to be the ultimate record stand for the customer who is looking for a high quality, well-built and expandable record storage solution. The record stand holds up to 350 records and pairs perfectly with the MAX Turntable Stand to add equipment and extra record storage.
- 34” x 16” x 7”
- The Baltic Birch ply is composed of 17 layers of solid Birch veneer; cross-banded, and laminated with exterior grade adhesive with a void-free core. The birch are veneers sourced from northeast European forests bordering the Baltic Sea that gives this material its name. Baltic Birch is used for its fantastic structural and acoustic properties.
- Clear satin top-coat.
- Storage Stores up to 350 records
- Removable Record Dividers Removable record dividers allow the user to personalize their record storage to fit their unique requirements and build a collection over time without warping from improper storage.
- Adjustable Feet The extreme weight of a fully loaded record stand requires a level and balanced cabinet for safety. To meet these requirements we included integrated adjustable leveling feet to deal with uneven floors.
- Easy Tool-Free Assembly Symbol Audio designers employed patented CNC Tension Lock™ Tool-less joints for quick and easy assembly and disassembly without the use of fasteners or tools. When fully assembled MAX easily meets the weight demands of 100’s of records.
- Precision Cut CNC Parts The Symbol Audio production facility uses state-of-the-art flatbed CNC machines to ensure precision down to the thousandth of an inch. This level of accuracy ensures the Tension Lock™ tool-less joints fit tightly for a cabinet that is incredibly strong and rigid.