Symbol Audio MAX Turntable Stand
The team at Symbol Audio designed and engineered The MAX Turntable Stand from the ground up to be the ultimate “all-in-one” turntable stand for the customer who demands great design, quality craftsmanship, and functional features. The record stand holds up to 250 records and pairs perfectly with the MAX Record Stand if extra record storage is needed.
- Turntable Stand: 34” x 16” x 7”
- Turntable Platform: 19.5” x 15”
- Amplifier Shelf: 18.5” x 15” x 7”
- The Baltic Birch ply is composed of 17 layers of solid Birch veneer; cross-banded, and laminated with exterior grade adhesive with a void-free core. The birch are veneers sourced from northeast European forests bordering the Baltic Sea that gives this material its name. Baltic Birch is used for its fantastic structural and acoustic properties.
- Clear satin top-coat.
- Storage Stores up to 250 records
- Vibration-isolated Turntable Platform The low resonance plywood turntable platform is decoupled from the surrounding cabinet using a separate platform and rests on our unique sorbothane mounts. This combination of materials dramatically diminishes vibrations and resonances, resulting in improved clarity and detail in vinyl playback.
- Passive Ventilation MAX features slotted shelves and a cutaway rear panel to promote airflow and keep your components cool for optimal performance and increased lifespan.
- Removable Headphone Hook The removable headphone hook is right where you want it, when you need it. If headphones aren’t your thing just slide to remove and store away for future use.
- Removable Record Dividers Removable record dividers allow the user to personalize their record storage to fit their unique requirements and build a collection over time without warping from improper storage.
- Adjustable Feet The extreme weight of a fully loaded record stand requires a level and balanced cabinet for safety. To meet these requirements Symbol Audio included integrated adjustable leveling feet to deal with uneven floors.
- Easy Tool-Free Assembly Symbol Audio designers employed patented CNC Tension Lock™ Tool-less joints for quick and easy assembly and disassembly without the use of fasteners or tools. When fully assembled MAX easily meets the weight demands of 100’s of records.
- Precision Cut CNC Parts The Symbol Audio production facility uses state-of-the-art flatbed CNC machines to ensure precision down to the thousandth of an inch. This level of accuracy ensures the Tension Lock™ tool-less joints fit tightly for a cabinet that is incredibly strong and rigid.
Ships in 1-2 business days from order date