The James Brand - Elko - Black and Black
The Elko is small enough to add to your keychain, pocket or bag but built to handle whatever the day throws at you. It comes equipped with a capable yet compact Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade and a pry bar that doubles as a key ring, bottle opener, screwdriver and pry tool. Anodized aluminum scales and a sleek form keep things minimal, while a serviceable construction ensures it will always be ready when you need it.
- Overall Length: 4.33 inches
- Closed Length: 2.60 inches
- Blade Length: 1.74 inches
- Handle Length: 2.60 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches
- Handle Thickness: 0.39 inches
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- Straight, Drop Point Blade
- Nail Nick
- Slip Joint
- Blade Material: Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Spacer Material: 2CR13 Steel
- Washers: Phosphor Bronze
Designed in Portland, Oregon.
Learn More About the Elko:
This Tiny Knife Made Me Change the Way I Think About Pocket Knives
Has Knifedom Found a New Keychain King?
Meet the Man Designing the Most Beautiful Pocket Knives We’ve Ever Seen
Ships in 1-2 business days from order date.