Notice of Right to Opt-Out of Sale/Sharing
You may choose to opt-out of our sale of your personal information and sharing of your personal information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising and targeted advertising by completing and submitting this form.
To opt out of receiving targeted offers by email, unsubscribe from Gear Patrol’s email newsletter list by clicking the link at the bottom of a Gear Patrol email, or reach out to request removal here.
If you wish to opt out of targeted ads from certain third parties, you must submit such requests directly to such third parties. Please see the below section called, Third Party Targeted Ad Preferences.
Regardless of how you ask us to handle your personal information, we truly appreciate you being a part of the Gear Patrol community.
Third-Party Targeted Ad Preferences
- We have implemented the following Google Analytics Advertising features:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers
- If you do not wish for Google Analytics to gather information about how you interact with our website, please install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and employ it at the start of each session on our website. A cookie will be set on your browser that instructs this technology not to start for that session. Please note that the next time you access our website the analytics will be reactivated, so you will have to disable the technology each time.
- You have the option to manage Google’s personalized ads by visiting the Google advertising center at https://myadcenter.google.com/?ref=privacy-policy.
Other Third Parties
To make choices about targeted ads from participating third parties, including to opt-out of receiving targeted ads from participating third parties, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices or the Digital Advertising Alliance at https://www.aboutads.info/choices.