Outer Shell Drawcord Handlebar Bag
The best thing about this bag is its easy access closure. All your contents are available with a simple hook of a cord. And it can fit up to six 12 oz. cans! Or carry food, extra layers and a camera for day rides. The updated wide lid provides plenty of coverage from the elements and the whole bag is lined with waterproof X-Pac.
Outer Shell produces premium cycling-focused overlanding bags with a focus on functional design, backcountry security, and minimalist style. Their gear uses fewer seams, the best available hardware and fabrics, and implements rugged weatherproof construction as much as possible.
When you only have a few things you can bring on a trip, they must be simple and reliable companions. Whether it’s for one hour or one year, Outer Shell recognizes that spontaneity and flexibility are both necessary and rewarding - that’s why many of their bags can expand or contract in volume.
Outer Shell’s design, testing, and manufacturing are tightly integrated, with meticulous attention to detail throughout each phase. We stand against disposable culture and make durable warranty-backed gear in San Francisco, CA.
Requires 5" clearance from center of handlebars to top of tire.
Dimensions: 8" x 4" x 5" (3.5" expandable drawcord section)
- Unique Drawcord Lock system (opens and closes with one hand while riding)
- Semi-rigid plastic frame
- Inside pocket (zippered closure)
- Outside pockets (3-sided exterior sleeves fits phone, gloves or snacks)
- D-Ring attachments for shoulder strap
- Storm flap lid (automatically flips closed)
- Shock cord on lid hooks around stem (adjustable) - *quill stems work too!
- Head Tube/Steerer Tube attachment
- PU coated Cordura main fabric
- White X-Pac liner in main compartment and lid (weatherproof)
- Handmade in California
Available in 1000D Cordura: Black, Ranger Green, Brown, Purple, 3-Day Desert, Leopard; X-Pac: Multicam Black, Graphite, Marigold, Grey; Liteskin: Grey